Re: [mythsoc] Evenings at Emory Class on Tolkien's Journey

  • kittycrowe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
      Hi!?

      When posting items such as this, it would be a really good and helpful thing?to include - preferably in the subject line - the location - at least city, state and country.

      Thanks!

      Kitty ;-)
      Berkeley, California, USA

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
        Greetings!

        My mistake. I assumed everyone knew Emory was in Atlanta,
        GA.

        Jef

        =================================================================== Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
                 http://www.JefMurray.com
      • Linda DeMars
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
          Thank you, thank you. Jef. I got in the class! I have been looking for
          another class since I took the online class from Cardiff in Wales two years
          ago.

          Linda DeMars (in Atlanta)