Evenings at Emory Class on Tolkien's Journey

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
      Greetings!

      Phillip Thompson, the new director of the Aquinas Center affiliated
      with Emory University, will be offering a class entitled "J.R.R.
      Tolkien and the Spiritual Journey". The class will meet on consecutive
      Wednesday evenings starting October 8 from 7-9pm. Dr. Thompson asked
      me to present some of my own paintings, sketches, and thoughts about
      Middle-earth during the 3rd class (Wednesday, October 22).

      For more info and to register, please see:

      http://cll.emory.edu/eate/classes.cfm?cla=-60006164&pt=3

      Note that this class is already filling up quickly, so if you're
      interested, you will need to hurry and register!

      Nai i Cala oio-siluva (may the Light ever-shine)

      jef
    • kittycrowe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
        Hi!?

        When posting items such as this, it would be a really good and helpful thing?to include - preferably in the subject line - the location - at least city, state and country.

        Thanks!

        Kitty ;-)
        Berkeley, California, USA

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
          Greetings!

          My mistake. I assumed everyone knew Emory was in Atlanta,
          GA.

          Jef

          =================================================================== Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
                   http://www.JefMurray.com
        • Linda DeMars
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
            Thank you, thank you. Jef. I got in the class! I have been looking for
            another class since I took the online class from Cardiff in Wales two years
            ago.

            Linda DeMars (in Atlanta)