Re: [mythsoc] Muggles for Harry Potter (to support HP against the censors)

  • LSolarion@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28 7:34 PM
      In a message dated 07/25/2000 2:49:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      Stolzi@... writes:

      << Not that I
      > particularly like the idea of "dark arts," mind.

      That's what bothers me - that THIS is the aspect which appealed to this
      group.

      Mary S >>

      It bothers me too, but it doesn't surprise me. There will always be the
      insecure and resentful, who think that beating others down builds themselves
      up. That's why Voldemort and his little gestapo scare us; they're too close
      to real life. Who was so fortunate as to get through school without
      encountering at least one Draco Malfoy?