going no mail

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2000
      Going no mail while we hit the road for a little family camping trip. I'm
      bringing something to read and a notebook to doodle in, ridiculously
      optimistic of me I know.

      Hope I don't miss too much.

      best,

      Lizzie
    • ERATRIANO@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2001
        Going no mail for a bit. I remember taht Fantalov guy from another
        list, worth checking out his artwork etc., in fact I should do so
        again, it's been a while.

        a bientot

        Lizzie