Birmingham 2005 Proceedings

  • Romuald Ian Lakowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 10:24 PM
      I just received email notification that the Birmingham 2005
      Proceedings Volumes are now available. For information on ordering
      see www.tolkiensociety.org/2005. The Price is $100US for Surface
      Mail and $132US for Air Mail to Europe and the World.

      I also recently received my copy of the Mirror Crack'd Essay
      Collection edited by Lynn Forest-Hill, published by Cambridge
      Scholars Publishing. As a contributor I still had to pay for
      my copy (as well as paying a Permission's Fee to the Tolkien
      Estate) but I did get a reasonable contributor's discount of 40%.