More books from the Rolland Comstock collection

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      I just got back from another trip to the Comstock collection. I bought one
      more John Wain book - A House for the Truth. I also bought a collection of
      otherwise uncollected works by G. K. Chesterton called Daylight and Nightmare.
      Incidentally, the three Sayers biographies that I mentioned in my last post
      were Dorothy L. Sayers: A Literary Biography by Ralph E. Hone, Dorothy L.
      Sayers by Dawson Gaillard, and Dorothy L. Sayers by James Brabazon.

      deal here.