Re: [mythsoc] Yawnia

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 6:48 PM
      From: "Joe R. Christopher" <jchristopher@...>

      > Has it been reported here that in _Mad_ No. 493 (Sept. 2008), 44-47,
      > appears "The Chronic-ills of Yawnia: Prince Thespian"? I don't know if
      > _Mad_ did one of LLW, but this movie called for a parody.

      That's what I like about you, Joe -- you're always so serious and read only
      the highest literature!

      (Actually, your paper on a Superman story that you gave in Minneapolis
      inspired me to do my paper on Gaiman's use of refurbished DC characters in
      his Sandman series. I thought that if you did it, it was perfectly legit
      for Mythcon.)

      Berni