Re: [mythsoc] Item for the August Stewards APA

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 4:36 PM
      Opps, now I've done it. Sent something to the wrong e-mail
      address. Sorry.

      At least you have some idea of what will be discussed at the
      August Membership Meeting being held at Mythcon.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27 6:28 PM
        >From: Lisa Deutsch Harrigan <lisa@...>

        >Attached in Word 97 is my addition to the August Membership
        >Meeting. Which Edith will also be including in the August APA. So
        >if you don't get it now, you should have it in about a week when
        >Edith mails it out.

        1. Please don't send attachments to the list. Some of us have older
        computers and our machines crash when we receive too-large messages.

        2. E-groups apparently strips off attachments anyway, so it didn't come
        through.

        Thank you.

        Berni