An invitation...

  • jef.murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008
      Greetings!

      I wanted to invite everyone on this group who happens
      to be in Atlanta this weekend to either of my two talks
      at Dragon*Con. I'm scheduled on the Tolkien Track at 1pm
      (opening panel) on Friday as well as at 10am on Sunday.
      The latter, I expect, will be primarily for the Saturday-
      night-teatotaling Hobbits (is that an oxymoron?) among
      us ;-)

      The complete Tolkien Track schedule can be found
      at: http://www.tolkientrack.com/schedule.html

      My talk will be informal, and will attempt to tease
      out the process of using one's artistic talents to
      explore Middle-earth. I'll be showing a lot of my
      own paintings and sketches, but I'm hopeful that many
      other artists and would-be artist, musicians, poets,
      costumers, etc. will come by and lend moral support!
      The more of us there, the merrier time we'll have!

      Dragon*Con is a strange and often very dark venue.
      I'm hoping this will be a bright spot for Inkling-fans
      and Middle-earth lovers of all stripes.

      And...I hope to see many of you and to get a chance
      to meet new friends and catch up with many old
      acquaintances!

      Nai i Cala oio-sila (may the Light ever-shine)

      Jef

      Mystical Realms - http://www.JefMurray.com