Item for the August Stewards APA

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2000
      Attached in Word 97 is my addition to the August Membership
      Meeting. Which Edith will also be including in the August APA. So
      if you don't get it now, you should have it in about a week when
      Edith mails it out.

      It includes an Assets report, an Income/Expense report, and
      information about Paypal.

      (I hope that this e-list passes through attachments OK. If not,
      I'll send out individual copies to Edith and anyone else who
      requests it.)

      If anyone can think of anything I've missed that is Treasurer
      related, please e-mail me soonest.

      Mythically yours,

      Lisa