Mythcon, travel planning (from NYC)

  • Joshua Kronengold
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
      Lisa and I are planning on taking the 7pm or 9pm Metro North train
      from Grand Central to Waterbury Thursday evening, and take a cab from
      there to Connecticut State. Should run us $13-$17 each plus $50 for
      the cab -- a substantial savings over the $50/person + cab that Amtrak
      would run us.

      Anyone interested in sharing the ride down, and ideally, the cab over?
      $80 is a nice bonus over the $125 the directions on the website would
      likely run us, but $55 (my estimate for the two of us with two people
      in the cab) would be nicer still.

      --
      Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\ _,,,--,,_ ,)
      --^-- "Did you know, if you increment enough, you /,`.-'`' -, ;-;;'