Mythcon and Spain

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
      Does anyone remember the name of the Spanish woman who came to a couple of
      Mythcons in the late 1990's and early 2000's? Short, dark-haired, in her
      early thirties at the time.

      Wendell Wagner

      In a message dated 8/5/2008 9:18:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      bernip@... writes:

      Lynn -- are you thinking what I'm thinking? Mythcon in Spain some year!

      Read reviews on AOL Autos.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
        WendellWag@... wrote:

        >Does anyone remember the name of the Spanish woman who came to a couple of
        >Mythcons in the late 1990's and early 2000's? Short, dark-haired, in her
        >early thirties at the time.

        I believe that was Marta Garcia de la Puerta. She was from the University of Vigo, as I recall.
      • Lynn Maudlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
          I think you're right, David, although I couldn't have pulled the name
          up without digging out the Mythcon 29 (Lewiscon) registration data...
          what a lovely mind you have!!!

          -- Lynn --