Re: [mythsoc] Presentation.

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
      From: "Paola Castagno" <paolacastagno@...>

      >Hi, Jose Manuel. I am from Spain too.

      Lynn -- are you thinking what I'm thinking? Mythcon in Spain some year!
      Ole!

      the Bratwife
    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6, 2008
        Mole, even! (yum)

        I love Spain despite the fact that I was abandoned in Barcelona - it's
        a fabulous city! Never been to Madrid...

        I'm very glad to see worldwide participation on this list {{grin}}

        -- Lynn --