Re: List of authors at Mythcon

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
      Diana Glyer will be there for a good chunk of Mythcon--

      -- Lynn --

      > Are there any other authors coming to Mythcon other than the ones I
      list
      > below? I've made this list by going through the membership list in
      the progress
      > report. There apparently isn't any online list of members. This
      is being
      > generous in counting people as authors:
      >
      > ***********************
      > David Bratman
      > Marjorie Burns
      > Joe Christopher
      > Janet Croft
      > Verlyn Flieger
      > Mike Foster
      > Christopher Gilson
      > Wayne Hammond
      > Gwenyth Hood
      > Carl Hostetter
      > Ted Nasmith (well, an artist, but his name appears on the title
      page of
      > books)
      > Sharan Newman
      > Christina Scull
      > Arden Smith
      > Donald T. Williams

      > ******
      >

      > Wendell Wagner
      >

      > **************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your
      budget?
      > Read reviews on AOL Autos.

      (http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
      )

    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008
        Oh God bless her-- this must be especially said for you and Christina,
        Wayne, as I know the two of you had a relationship with her. Thank you
        for letting us know.

        I look forward to seeing you in New Britain!

        -- Lynn --

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne G. Hammond"