Re: Hobbit-themed subdivision in foreclosure

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
      Excessively Thomas Kincaidian, as Janet said--

      I don't mind "themed" developments and there could be good stuff like
      this, but everybody was looking to make moolah on fans of the films,
      which would make for a rather odd community, you know? Can you
      imagine living in a community made mostly of Jackson film fans? It
      would be *odd*...

      I love this
      <http://www.bendshire.com/index.php?p=12>
      "I've come to take you home" indeed!

      -- Lynn --

      to look like, its website is <http://www.bendshire.com/>

      > The words "twee" and "cutesy" do not half apply to Jackson's films
      as much as they do to this. Its failure has saved us from a thorough
      round of cultural vandalism.