RE: [mythsoc] Hobbit-themed subdivision in foreclosure

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
      Ow ow ow! That should have had a “not safe” warning or something. It’s the worst excesses of Jackson (and I say this as someone who rather liked the Bag End interior) married to the arch-tweeness of Thomas Kincaid. Now where’s that brain brillo I keep around just for things like this….

      Janet

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
        "Croft, Janet B." <jbcroft@...> wrote:

        >Ow ow ow! That should have had a “not safe” warning
        >or something.

        I'd have thought that "worse than Jackson" should be warning enough for anyone.
      • Lynn Maudlin
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
          Excessively Thomas Kincaidian, as Janet said--

          I don't mind "themed" developments and there could be good stuff like
          this, but everybody was looking to make moolah on fans of the films,
          which would make for a rather odd community, you know? Can you
          imagine living in a community made mostly of Jackson film fans? It
          would be *odd*...

          I love this
          <http://www.bendshire.com/index.php?p=12>
          "I've come to take you home" indeed!