Re: Hi There!

  • Chip Morris
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 1998
      >From: "Pam Wellington Lackey" <loveart@...>
      >

      >>Hello -
      >>
      >>I was wondering who else has signed up on the list so
      far. I saw that
      >Ellie
      >>has put the sign up information on the Web Site.
      >>
      >>Mythically yours,
      >>
      >>Lisa
      >>
      >>Dear Lisa,
      >Yes. I am brand new to this site and haven't had the
      time in the last
      >few days to give it any attention whatsoever. Nice to
      hear from you,
      >and I expect to be more involved very soon. Are there
      regular posts
      >to everyone on the list, like spirit-mind? Look
      forward to hearing
      >more.
      >Pam Wellington Lackey
      >>
      >>******************************************************
      ***************
      >****
      >>Lisa Deutsch Harrigan * Treasurer, The Mythopoeic
      Society
      >>lisa@... * Treasurer, South Bay
      Costumers Guild
      >> * Treasurer to Fandom
      >>******************************************************
      ***************
      >****
      >>The Mythopoeic Society is a literary society that
      studies J.R,R,
      >Tolkien,
      >>C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and other Fantasy
      writers.

      http://www.onelist.com and
      >>select the User Center link from the menu bar on the
      left.
      ---------------
      >---
      >>The Mythopoeic Society website http://www.m

      -----------------
      >Help support ONElist, while generating interest in your
      product or
      >service. ONElist has a variety of advertising packages.
      Visit
      >http://www.onelist.com/advert.html for more
      information.
      -----------------
      Hey all...

      I'm on the list as well :)

      Wayne

      Brain: Are you Pondering What I'm pondering?
    • Matthew Winslow, The Blue-Woaded One
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
        On Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:20:46 Lisa Deutsch Harrigan wrote:
        >I was wondering who else has signed up on the list so far. I saw that Ellie
        >has put the sign up information on the Web Site.

        Well, I'm here. I signed up last week, but haven't seen any traffic yet and have been a bit busy to create traffic <g>.

        I'm currently reading "The History of Our World Beyond the Wave" by R.E. Klein and will probably review it for Mythprint. Anyone read it?

        ---
        Matthew Winslow mithlond@...
        http://members.theglobe.com/mithlond
        "Though I look old, yet I am strong and lusty" -- W. Shakespeare

        "Free web-based email available now at http://www.theglobe.com"
      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
          Hello -

          I was wondering who else has signed up on the list so far. I saw that Ellie
          has put the sign up information on the Web Site.

          Mythically yours,

          Lisa

          Lisa Deutsch Harrigan * Treasurer, The Mythopoeic Society
          lisa@... * Treasurer, South Bay Costumers Guild
          * Treasurer to Fandom
          The Mythopoeic Society is a literary society that studies J.R,R, Tolkien,
          C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and other Fantasy writers.
          If you are interested in learning more about it, visit our website at:
          http://www.mythsoc.org
        • Pam Wellington Lackey
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
            >Hello -
            >
            >I was wondering who else has signed up on the list so far. I saw that
            Ellie
            >has put the sign up information on the Web Site.
            >
            >Mythically yours,
            >
            >Lisa
            >
            >Dear Lisa,
            Yes. I am brand new to this site and haven't had the time in the last
            few days to give it any attention whatsoever. Nice to hear from you,
            and I expect to be more involved very soon. Are there regular posts
            to everyone on the list, like spirit-mind? Look forward to hearing
            more.
            Pam Wellington Lackey

            ****
            >Lisa Deutsch Harrigan * Treasurer, The Mythopoeic Society
            >lisa@... * Treasurer, South Bay Costumers Guild
            > * Treasurer to Fandom
            ****
            >The Mythopoeic Society is a literary society that studies J.R,R,
            Tolkien,
            >C.S. Lewis, Charles Williams, and other Fantasy writers.
            >If you are interested in learning more about it, visit our website
            at:
            >http://www.mythsoc.org

            ---
            >The Mythopoeic Society website http://www.m
          • Berni Phillips
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
              Oh, I'm here, too. I've just been real busy with other things.

              I'm currently reading the new Diana Wynne Jones, _The Dark Lord of
              Derkhelm_, a comic fantasy. It's good.

              Berni
            • Kevin Grant
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
                Hi! I'm Kevin Grant - a Graduate student up in Canada, studying for
                the Baptist ministry. I did my Honours thesis on The Silmarillion and
                On Fairy Stories; and I'm also a big fan of CS Lewis. I'm also fairly
                busy with studies, but look forward to contributing to the list.

                have a great day everyone!

                Subject: [mythsoc] Hi There!

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 23, 1998
                  Just a note from the list administrator:

                  This list is only a couple of weeks old, so everyone is "new" to the list,
                  so to speak. We have 21 members at the moment (including me).

                  Please continue!

                  Joan

                  * Joan Marie Verba verba001@... *
                  * (-|-) @ (space station & wormhole) | Member of GASP *
                  * Editor, Multi-Species Medicine | Keeper of Giles's Writing Desk *
                  * Siddig El Fadil/Alexander Siddig | Proud member of People for the *
                  * Fan Club | Ethical Treatment of Werewolves *
                  * http://www.sff.net/people/Joan.Marie.Verba *
                  * http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/FTL_Publications *