FINAL CALL for Mythcon money!! (well, except at the door...)

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008
      Get yer moolah in to the MythSoc for Mythcon 39 in New Britain,
      Connecticut, August 15-18th. The ability to pre-pay absolutely
      disappears on Friday, August 1st - so make sure your registration,
      room & board, meal package, etc., have all been paid for.

      We will take memberships at the door but we will have an EXTREMELY
      limited ability to sell banquet tickets on-site. We may not be able to
      sell room & board packages or the full meal package on-site at all.

      This announcement has been brought to your by your friendly nagging
      SMC (Steward for Mythopoeic Conferences)--

      Hope to see you all in a few weeks on the east coast! Pray for nice
      weather... :D

      -- Lynn --