My geeky question about The Lewis Legacy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2008
      O.K., now my next geeky question. I've been going through my magazines to
      see if I have copies of every thing. Does anyone have a copy of issue 28 of
      The Lewis Legacy (Kathryn Lindskoog's newsletter) that they would be willing
      to copy and send me? I'd pay for the postage and copying costs. I discovered
      I don't have this issue.