Re: Contacting someone by phone about Mythcon room and board

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10 4:22 PM
      Wendell, if Mimi's change is simply Friday-Monday rather than
      Thursday-Monday, I'm sure we can easily adapt that. I don't have
      Emily's phone number either but I will email her. Please have Mimi
      send an email to mythcon AT mythsoc DOT org and I will forward that to
      Emily as a confirmation for the change request.

      Not sure how Lisa will handle the refund - don't know if that will
      come back to her through PayPal or what - I'll find out.

      -- Lynn --

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10 4:42 PM
        Mimi Stevens tells me that she got hold of Emily Rauscher. She has been
        able to change her room and board to just Friday to Monday. (She also arranged
        for the ame change for three other people who are going along with her in her
        van.) Thanks to everyone for your help. This means that I can go in her
        van on Friday also. (I was afraid I might have to take a plane on Friday,
        since I can't take Thursday off. I had already planned to go in her van on
        Monday coming back.) Everything is just hunky-dory now. Thanks again for your
        help.

      • Lynn Maudlin
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10 9:17 PM
          We aims to please--