Contacting someone by phone about Mythcon room and board

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10 7:33 AM
      Is it possible to contact someone by phone about Mythcon room and board?
      Mimi Stevens was wondering whether she can change her registration from
      Thursday through Monday to Friday through Monday. I would presume that Emily
      Rauscher is the one to call, but she doesn't seem to have a listed phone number.
      Is there anyone who can be contacted quickly about this? Mimi's number is
      (703) 960-5945. We really need to get this straightened out immediately. Mimi
      is going away for a couple of weeks starting tomorrow.

    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10 7:40 AM
        I've forwarded this to the Mythcon39 email list. Someone should pick up on it very quickly.

        Janet

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10 4:22 PM
          Wendell, if Mimi's change is simply Friday-Monday rather than
          Thursday-Monday, I'm sure we can easily adapt that. I don't have
          Emily's phone number either but I will email her. Please have Mimi
          send an email to mythcon AT mythsoc DOT org and I will forward that to
          Emily as a confirmation for the change request.

          Not sure how Lisa will handle the refund - don't know if that will
          come back to her through PayPal or what - I'll find out.

          -- Lynn --

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10 4:42 PM
            Mimi Stevens tells me that she got hold of Emily Rauscher. She has been
            able to change her room and board to just Friday to Monday. (She also arranged
            for the ame change for three other people who are going along with her in her
            van.) Thanks to everyone for your help. This means that I can go in her
            van on Friday also. (I was afraid I might have to take a plane on Friday,
            since I can't take Thursday off. I had already planned to go in her van on
            Monday coming back.) Everything is just hunky-dory now. Thanks again for your
            help.

          • Lynn Maudlin
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 10 9:17 PM
              We aims to please--