Saruman as a politician

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2008
      I make no comment on the real-world political content of this, but the picture of Saruman - even if it is Peter Jackson's Saruman - running for office and grouching over his opponent's attack ads struck me as funny.

      <http://www.tinyrevolution.com/mt/archives/002302.html>
    • Diane Joy Baker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2008
        Good one! Sent this on to a friend or two.

        I make no comment on the real-world political content of this, but the picture of Saruman - even if it is Peter Jackson's Saruman - running for office and grouching over his opponent's attack ads struck me as funny.

        <http://www.tinyrevolution.com/mt/archives/002302.html>

      • David Emerson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10, 2008
          >I make no comment on the real-world political content of this, but the picture of Saruman - even if it is Peter Jackson's Saruman - running for office and grouching over his opponent's attack ads struck me as funny.

          Reminds me very much of the Very Secret Diaries!

          emerdavid

          PeoplePC Online
          A better way to Internet
          http://www.peoplepc.com