New Britain Mythcon blog appearance--

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 11:05 PM
    • Ginger McElwee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9 3:00 PM
        All of you avid readers, I need some help. I do not have enough reviews to
        go to press with July's Mythprint. A couple of you have promised me
        reviews. If they are written, please send them. Some of you, however, may
        not have thought about submitting a review of what you are reading or the
        fantasy movies you have seen. Please give it some thought and help out if
        you can.

        Ginger gingermc@...