Re: Mythcon 39 Progress Report

  • Alana
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3 6:42 AM
      I'm a Connecticut Local and am looking forward to going to my first
      Mythcon. Since it's so close, I'm planning to commute up. Will there be
      a schedule of events? The plan is that I'll try to be around as much of
      that weekend as I can, but I may have to arrange my schedule around
      local things--which means the more information I can get about when
      things are happening in New Britain, the happier I'll be.

      Alana Abbott
    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3 1:31 PM
        Yes, Mythcon - but Mythcon includes our AGM - our annual members
        meeting, Monday morning before closing ceremonies.

        My Annual Report hasn't arrived yet *but* I'm glad to know it has for
        others (in Thailand?! yikes, where is mine?! hmmm....).

        -- Lynn --