Saint Austin Review: Tolkien Special Issue

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
      I don't think anyone has posted this yet. For those who may be interested, the July-August 2008 issue of Saint Austin Review is a special issue devoted to the "Catholic Genius of J.R.R. Tolkien" and comprising a dozen or so short articles.
      The landing page for the issue is here (with a link to the full TOC in PDF format):
      http://staustinreview.com/2008/06/22/julyaugust-2008/
      One of the articles is also available online as a PDF ("Life-Giving Ladies: Women in the Writings of J.R.R. Tolkien" by Sandra Miesel), here:
      http://staustinreview.com/assets/july08/miesel.pdf
      Jason

    • Doug Kane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
        Very interesting, Jason. Thanks for the heads up!