Re: Charles Williams on The Times...

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2008
      Written by the ABC Rowan Williams, who also happens to be the
      president of the Charles Williams Society, if I recall correctly.

      I understand this book is very narrow in its examination of Williams,
      being a look at specific aspects of his life and beliefs, but I've not
      read it myself. Anyone?

      -- Lynn --

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Elena Rossi <rossiele@...> wrote:

      > I think nobody else has signalled it yet...There is an article about
      Charles Williams and a book about him at

      http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/the_tls/article4164208.ece