Charles Williams on The Times...

  • Elena Rossi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2008
      I think nobody else has signalled it yet...There is an article about Charles Williams and a book about him at
      http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/the_tls/article4164208.ece

      Regards
      Elena

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2008
        Written by the ABC Rowan Williams, who also happens to be the
        president of the Charles Williams Society, if I recall correctly.

        I understand this book is very narrow in its examination of Williams,
        being a look at specific aspects of his life and beliefs, but I've not
        read it myself. Anyone?

        -- Lynn --