Re: Tolkien Sociey Events: Oxonmoot 2008

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2008
      No, I'd added Mythcon 38 (years back!) and maybe Mythcon 37 when I
      first came on as SMC; I *thought* I'd added this year's Mythcon but,
      as it wasn't up there, I must not have-- *sigh*

      As for groups and lines of communication, the TS doesn't have anything
      on the Mythsoc when it comes to right hand/left hand confusion!!! ;)

      I guess I don't know you; there were a number of years where I was
      able to come over for Oxonmoot or the AGM (and occasionally both) -
      ah, time and money!

      -- Lynn --

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "John Davis" <mcxg46@...> wrote:

      > Hi Lynn,
      >
      > Entry seen and added to the page - thanks.
      >
      > Perhaps you had informed someone else at the TS before? I'm new to
      the society, but it seems that sometimes news doesn't quite spread to
      where one might think it should. So telling, say, the editor of Amon
      Hen doesn't necessarily mean that he'll pass the news on to the
      website people, and telling the overall webmaster might mean it
      appears in one place on the site but not on the events page which
      someone else (me!) deals with. Best to always post news to the events
      page, then I can guarantee that it will at least appear there!

      > John

      Oxonmoot