Tolkien Society News

  • John Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13 1:39 AM
      Hi,

      The Tolkien Society Publicity Officer has asked if I'd be willing to post
      news of important Tolkien events to the email discussion groups I'm on.
      Before I start doing so, however, I thought I should check to see whether it
      is appropriate here, and if anyone objects to my so doing.

      If such posts are not wanted, then, please let me know and I'll refrain from
      sending anything; if not, I've got news about Oxonmoot ready and waiting to
      send!

      John
    • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13 6:24 AM
        > The Tolkien Society Publicity Officer has asked if I'd be willing to post
        > news of important Tolkien events to the email discussion groups I'm on.

        Yes, you may post Tolkien events here. Please do!

        Joan