mythcon39 twitter

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10 2:04 PM
      It would be good to have a 'clearing house' location for
      coordinating travel, allowing members of the conference to coordinate
      with each other shared rides to and from the airport, etc.

      With that thought in mind I've created mythcon39 on twitter; members
      of the conference who want to be able to connect with other mythies
      and perhaps share rides, etc., should contact me by email for the
      details: mythcon AT mythsoc.org
      .
      .
      https://twitter.com/mythcon39
      .
      .
      I don't want the password to be generally public knowledge because a
      hijacked account won't be of any use to us.

      -- Lynn --