Misnumbering of Mythprint

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
      Is there a misnumbering in the recent issues of Mythprint? The March 2008
      issue is labeled Volume 45, Number 3, while the April/May 2008 issue is
      labeled Volume 45, Numbers 5-6. Shouldn't this be Numbers 4-5?

      Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

    • Ginger McElwee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
        So sorry. You are right. I guess I need to learn how to count.

        Ginger

        Is there a misnumbering in the recent issues of Mythprint? The March 2008
        issue is labeled Volume 45, Number 3, while the April/May 2008 issue is
        labeled Volume 45, Numbers 5-6. Shouldn't this be Numbers 4-5?

        Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
        (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?
        <http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002>
        &NCID=aolfod00030000000002)