Re: [mythsoc] other than the Prince Caspian Movie

  • David Emerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 9:32 AM
      >From: Lynn Maudlin <lynnmaudlin@...>
      >
      >On the cheerier side of things, I am in love with 'Across the
      >Universe' - for me, this film is art.

      Absolutely! I can't rave enough about it. It's the most amazing piece of cinema artistry in many years, and should have won five or six Oscars instead of being totally ignored by the Academy.

      Speaking of other movies, is anybody else as enchanted by "Enchanted" as I am?

      emerdavid

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com