Re: [mythsoc] Mythcon Room & Board

  • David Emerson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2008
      >Do run book your packages now, especially if you want to be on the
      >list for the air conditioned dorm (we don't know how many a/c rooms
      >we'll have).

      And how does one put one's name on the list for said air conditioned dorm?

      emerdavid

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com
    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2008
        Nearly all programming will be in Copernicus - our faculty member is
        an astronomer! **we get to have a Middle-earth astronomy show in the
        planetarium** or so I hear... {big grin}. Barrows will be "our" dorm
        and late night programming will happen there; Sheridan will simply be
        sleeping space for those who really want A/C.

        -- Lynn --

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah Beach" <scribbler@...> wrote:

        > Oh, joy! Oh, rapture!
        >
        > I just ran and did exactly that, as soon as I read the news.
        >
        > Now I feel like I can *really* plan my trip! (Stupid, I know.) But
        > it's one concern out of the way.
        >
        > Looks like the two residence halls are in different quarters of the
        > campus, though. Do we know where the programming will be? (I've been
        > perusing maps - I love maps.)
        >
        > Now I can get excited about Mythcon. Booking the room makes it real
        > for me.
        >
        > I'm babbling. Heh.
        >

        > --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn Maudlin" <lynnmaudlin@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Mythcon room & board prices have been posted on the Mythsoc website!
        > > Do run book your packages now, especially if you want to be on the
        > > list for the air conditioned dorm (we don't know how many a/c rooms
        > > we'll have).
        > >
        > > -- Lynn --

      • Lynn Maudlin
        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2008
          Put a message in the Pay-pal booking area (there's usually a message
          box, right?) AND send an email to Emily Rauscher, the registrar.

          -- Lynn --