Mythcon Room & Board

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2008
      Mythcon room & board prices have been posted on the Mythsoc website!
      Do run book your packages now, especially if you want to be on the
      list for the air conditioned dorm (we don't know how many a/c rooms
      we'll have).

      -- Lynn --
    • Sarah Beach
      Message 2 of 5 , May 28, 2008
        Oh, joy! Oh, rapture!

        I just ran and did exactly that, as soon as I read the news.

        Now I feel like I can *really* plan my trip! (Stupid, I know.) But
        it's one concern out of the way.

        Looks like the two residence halls are in different quarters of the
        campus, though. Do we know where the programming will be? (I've been
        perusing maps - I love maps.)

        Now I can get excited about Mythcon. Booking the room makes it real
        for me.

        I'm babbling. Heh.

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn Maudlin" <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:

        > Mythcon room & board prices have been posted on the Mythsoc website!
        > Do run book your packages now, especially if you want to be on the
        > list for the air conditioned dorm (we don't know how many a/c rooms
        > we'll have).
        >
        > -- Lynn --

      • David Emerson
        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2008
          >Do run book your packages now, especially if you want to be on the
          >list for the air conditioned dorm (we don't know how many a/c rooms
          >we'll have).

          And how does one put one's name on the list for said air conditioned dorm?

          emerdavid

          PeoplePC Online
          A better way to Internet
          http://www.peoplepc.com
        • Lynn Maudlin
          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2008
            Nearly all programming will be in Copernicus - our faculty member is
            an astronomer! **we get to have a Middle-earth astronomy show in the
            planetarium** or so I hear... {big grin}. Barrows will be "our" dorm
            and late night programming will happen there; Sheridan will simply be
            sleeping space for those who really want A/C.

            -- Lynn --

            --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah Beach" <scribbler@...> wrote:

            > Oh, joy! Oh, rapture!
            >
            > I just ran and did exactly that, as soon as I read the news.
            >
            > Now I feel like I can *really* plan my trip! (Stupid, I know.) But
            > it's one concern out of the way.
            >
            > Looks like the two residence halls are in different quarters of the
            > campus, though. Do we know where the programming will be? (I've been
            > perusing maps - I love maps.)
            >
            > Now I can get excited about Mythcon. Booking the room makes it real
            > for me.
            >
            > I'm babbling. Heh.
            >

            > --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn Maudlin" <lynnmaudlin@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Mythcon room & board prices have been posted on the Mythsoc website!
            > > Do run book your packages now, especially if you want to be on the
            > > list for the air conditioned dorm (we don't know how many a/c rooms
            > > we'll have).
            > >
            > > -- Lynn --

          • Lynn Maudlin
            Message 5 of 5 , May 29, 2008
              Put a message in the Pay-pal booking area (there's usually a message
              box, right?) AND send an email to Emily Rauscher, the registrar.

              -- Lynn --