Re: Mythcon 2008 details?

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 9 , May 20 9:25 PM
      I so look forward to seeing you guys! Ah, the old days working on the
      Tolkien Centenary and I could fly to England on the drop of a hat--!
      (a rather large hat, mind you, but with some frequency).

      I *believe* more info will be on the website very soon but feel free
      to email me (my email ends AT yahoo.com; I believe the beginning is
      visible).

      blessings,
      -- Lynn --

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne G. Hammond"