Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythcon 2008 details?

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Message 1 of 9 , May 18, 2008
      Lynn wrote:

      >Hey David (and other curious parties) - I am seriously nudging the
      >concom to get the room & board prices up there - suffice it to say
      >they are LESS than last year at Berkeley (which is a Very Nice
      >Thing!).

      Thanks, Lynn. It would be useful to know fuller details. We've been trying
      to find them out also.

      Wayne and Christina

    • Lynn Maudlin
      Message 2 of 9 , May 20, 2008
        I so look forward to seeing you guys! Ah, the old days working on the
        Tolkien Centenary and I could fly to England on the drop of a hat--!
        (a rather large hat, mind you, but with some frequency).

        I *believe* more info will be on the website very soon but feel free
        to email me (my email ends AT yahoo.com; I believe the beginning is
        visible).

        blessings,
        -- Lynn --

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne G. Hammond"