Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythcon 2008 details?

  • David Emerson
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17 3:17 PM
      Many thanks, Lynn. This kind of info is a BIG help in doing my planning & budgeting.

      Message 2 of 9 , May 18 5:52 PM
        Many thanks for the info, (especially since I'd already booked my
        flights--in on Thursday and out on Monday!) Cheers! Marcie

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn Maudlin" <lynnmaudlin@...>

        Message 3 of 9 , May 18 6:36 PM
          Lynn wrote:

          >Hey David (and other curious parties) - I am seriously nudging the
          >concom to get the room & board prices up there - suffice it to say
          >they are LESS than last year at Berkeley (which is a Very Nice
          >Thing!).

          Thanks, Lynn. It would be useful to know fuller details. We've been trying
          to find them out also.

          Wayne and Christina

        • Lynn Maudlin
          Message 4 of 9 , May 20 9:25 PM
            I so look forward to seeing you guys! Ah, the old days working on the
            Tolkien Centenary and I could fly to England on the drop of a hat--!
            (a rather large hat, mind you, but with some frequency).

            I *believe* more info will be on the website very soon but feel free
            to email me (my email ends AT yahoo.com; I believe the beginning is
            visible).

            blessings,
            -- Lynn --

            --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne G. Hammond"