Re: [mythsoc] The Mistyfication of Peter Jackson

  • Diane Joy Baker
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2008
      After that line, I am hefting a flagon.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Walkermonk@...
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] The Mistyfication of Peter Jackson

      But is it still round??

      :-)

      Grace Monk

      In a message dated 5/14/2008 6:57:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      dbratman@... writes:

      One of my fondest Mythcon memories of recent years was the evening at
      Nashville when we played "Mystery Science Theater" commentary on Jackson's
      Fellowship.

      Well, it looks like the original people involved are still at it, and have
      actually done it themselves. There's three clips on YouTube.

      The Prologue - <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5blCUGEaY4>

      The wizard-fu scene - <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paQwp2eHKvA>

      The cave troll scene - <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iTIY0XV67A>

      I still think we were funnier, but it's a start. Yes, my precious.