Re: [mythsoc] The Mistyfication of Peter Jackson

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2008
      When I saw this subject line, my first thought was, "Oh my, is
      Peter Jackson's next project going to be one of the Misty Lackey
      series?"

      I will discreetly suppress subsequent thoughts along those
      lines... especially since it turned out not to be true.

      0:)

      --Margaret Dean
      <margdean@...>
    • Diane Joy Baker
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2008
        "It's still round!" I laughed out loud at that! Funniest line of all!
        Message 3 of 6 , May 14, 2008
          After that line, I am hefting a flagon.