Re: [mythsoc] feature article on Lois McMaster Bujold

  • Diane Joy Baker
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 6:31 PM
      Though I missed her at Mythcon, since I didn't get to go, I got to see her briefly at a convention in Ohio---a con involving filk. She had come to receive a literary reward from another source, and dropped in to listen to some filk! Only found out about her presence via a friend. I got to meet and speak to her briefly, and tell her how much I enjoyed her work. A neat moment, with a lovely lady. ---djb