HP IV

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2000
      I like the way the Giants are brought in. A nice new addition to the HP
      universe, and one that bids fair to raise its own complications (Besides,
      I've always loved Hagrid - perhaps one of the most original characters in the
      series.)

      Rita Skeeter is kind of a bore, and as one reviewer said, perhaps too much of
      a Rowling reaction to the media attention she has attracted.

      Mary S
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2000
        Ted wrote...
        >Ah, but Rita is a great parody of the nosy journalist. I, too, just love
        >Hagrid:
        >he alone is worth the price of the books.

        I most heartily agree. We grownups need an entry into the Potter universe,
        and for me, Hagrid is definitely the one!

        Joan

        Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
        List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc, MNSCBWI and
        MNSCREENW lists