Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter IV

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 19, 2000
      In a message dated 7/18/00 6:17:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
      margdean@... writes:

      > Apart from that I'm intrigued by the house-elf situation.

      Perhaps someone asked Rowling, "Where is all that delectable food in the
      dining hall at Hogwarts coming from? Who does the cleaning?" (but why
      couldn't it all be by magic?)

      Perhaps she looked at her own kitchen one depressing night and thought, "I
      wish =I= could magick up someone to help with all this."

      Fun to speculate.

      Mary S