Early Mythie art for sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008
      I have received notification that a 1969 original water color by Bonnie Bergstrom (GoodKnight Callahan) is going up for auction on eBay begninning tomorrow (April 21) at 1 p.m. pacific time. It is an illustration of a scene from C.S. Lewis' _Out of the Silent Planet_ and is signed and dated 1969. The auction number is 350050987652, and the seller name is greenbuck97. Anyone interested is welcome to bid.