Re: [mythsoc] Research in Mythology

  • Alana Joli Abbott
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2008
      Janet and Jason--

      Thanks so much! I'd not heard of Ulrich's as a database source, but I'll have to see what I can get to from the public library (where I work part time)--and if we've got nothing (which I suspect, though we do have WorldCat and several of the Gale databases), I'll head over to Yale. ;) I'd heard of _Parabola_ before, so I'm glad to have the personal recommendation on that one, and the links for the others are all much appreciated.

      The TOC for the new _Mythlore_ looks great!

      -Alana

      Cowboys and Aliens II: http://www.drunkduck.com/Cowboys_and_Aliens_II/
      Into the Reach and Departure: http://www.whitesilverpublishing.com/ramlar
      Steampunk Musha RPG: http://www.steampunkmusha.com/