Re: Terri Windling, Charles De Lint

  • Cat Eldridge
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 1999
      We have a goodly number of reviews on the Folk Tales website
      <<http://www.folk-tales.com> of books by Charles de Lint, and a number
      of reviews for collections done by Terri Windling. There's even a
      review of her first novel The Wood Wife.
      focus on books, music, and other good things of a folk nature. Our
      focus is primarily folk music from Celtic trad such as Alasdair Fraser
      to more folk rockier groups like Moving Hearts and Taxi Chain, fiction
      of a related nature such as the wonderful novels of Charles de Lint,
      and non-fiction books (mostly folklore and music related) related to
      these subjects as our readers are interested in all of these subjects.
      Of course, we will cover other subjects: concert reviews, upcoming
      major festivals, author profiles, even in depth profiles of performers
      grace our website.</color></fontfamily>)

      Cat Eldridge, publisher of Folk Tales