BW subjects for 2000

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2000
      >Thanks -- I'm about a month old on the list and was beginning to wonder if
      >anything specific was going to be discussed. Have to confess I have no
      >idea
      >what "BW" means -- "By the way" doesn't seem to fit the context. -- Trudy

      "BW" means "Butterbur's Woodshed," which is an in-print discussion group.
      There are members of that group on the list, and I'm sure one of them will
      send a message explaining more about it. (Also, previous explanations are
      in the list archives.)

      As list administrator, I would encourage listmembers to explain
      abbreviations, and minimize the use of abbreviations.

      Any mythopoeic-related book may be discussed on the list at any time. If
      there's one that interests you, please feel free to post your comments and
      start a discussion.

      Joan
      List Administrator

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...