April in London (with snow)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2008
      In a message dated 4/6/2008 12:42:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      emerdavid@... writes:

      Dunno about London, but here in Minnesota we got 4 inches on March 31. That
      it was all melted in a few days did not mitigate the angst of wanting April
      and getting January.

      The climate in London is considerably different from Minnesota (even if the
      U.K. is slightly farther north). From what I've been able to look up (and
      from my memories of living in southern England from 1987 to 1990), snow in
      early April in London is rather rare.