Re: [mythsoc] [Fwd: LOTR, The Live Ring Game]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2000
      The Live Ring Game was invented by Anne Etkin, who at one point put out a
      pamphlet with the rules for the game. (She organized the games in Greenbelt
      Park, so close to where I live now that I can walk there.) I haven't talked
      with Anne in 15 years though, so I don't even know if she's still alive.
      Looking through an online telephone book, I find the following entry:

      Etkin, Seymour
      6819 2nd St
      Riverdale, MD 20737
      301-474-1624

      This is about where I remember her as living, so Seymour might be her
      husband. Tell Dave Wilson that if he wants to take a chance, call this
      number and ask if Anne lives there (and if she's still alive) and if she
      still has a copy of the rules.