Re: Baggins-ish Musings....

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
      May the light of Eärendil guide you and sustain you-- you'll have a
      grand time (says Lynn, who climbs on a plane at the drop of a hat!)
      blessings!
      -- Lynn --

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "jef.murray" <jef.murray@...> wrote:

      > I can feel my Baggins side squirming.... Lorraine and I each have
      > only the slightest traces of Took blood flowing through our veins, so
      > when an adventure looms, we become increasingly anxious.
      >
      > This week we travel over "The Water" to Moreton-in-Marsh, England,
      > for the "Castles in the Mist" exhibition that starts on Friday, April
      > 4rth. This is Lorraine's first time overseas and my first time outside
      > North America since I was 5 years old(!). And although on the surface
      > we appear tranquil, in fact we're pretty much terrified! I personally
      > feel like Sam Gamgee at Buckleberry Ferry...entirely as distrustful of
      > boats of the air as he was about boats on the water....
      >
      > We are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting many new
      > ones in Gloucestershire. We're hoping for a warm fire and a tall pint
      > at the end of our travels, which begin Wednesday night. But packing up
      > our bundles and locking the doors to our smial, the MooseNest, will be
      > hard, and we ask for your prayers and continued support and
      encouragement!

      > To many meetings! Safe travels to all, and we hope to greet you all
      > in "The Shire" soon!!!
      >
      > Nai i Cala oio-sila (may the Light ever-shine)
      >
      > Jef

    • Jef Murray
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
        Lynn and all,

        Many thanks for all the well-wishes and support!
        Will give a detailed report once we return....

        Nai i Cala oio-sila (may the Light ever-shine

        Jef

        Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
        http://www.JefMurray.com