Science and technology and fairy tales

  • ecrowews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2008
      Interesting combination...I don't know if any of you know about or
      are interested in this topic, but please contact this correspondent
      if you are.

      Edith Crowe
      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society

      From: Pilar Gil <pgil@...>
      Date: Mar 18, 2008 5:34 AM

      Dear sirs,
      I'm a journalist working for a Spanish popular science magazine.
      I'm currently reserching on an article about cases where science and
      technology and fairy tales meet.
      I'm looking for features from fairy tales, which have been later
      explained
      or reproduced by science and/or technology, as well as tales aspects
      which
      have inspired research or questions arising from fantastic plots that
      could
      pose a scientific question.

      In this regard, I'm looking for professionals researching on this
      field.
      Considering that some of your members may be engaged on this kind of
      work,
      or have knowledge of it, I would be very grateful, if you could let
      me know
      who I should contact on this regard.

      Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.

      Sincerely,

      Pilar Gil
      QUO Magazine
      Tel. 34 91 728 8898